[TR] TR3 Door pull/cable question - resolved - sort of...

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 14:52:19 MST 2010

In this case - a picture is worth more than a few words - not sure if a thousand could be said....

Anyway, thanks - it does confirm my vague recollection. Is the hole you are speaking of on the curved section of the door pressing right at the upper hinge mount? That is the only hole I see.

Thanks again - this list is great.   of course now I need to find the connecting pieces, the springs, and the fitting that clamps onto the cable.  Is it the same as the vent-lid pull? - looks very similar.