[TR] Nurburgring

Triumph tr3abobm77 at frontier.com
Wed Dec 1 16:09:40 MST 2010

?As an FYI, when you search on "nurburgring tr4" on youtube a majority of the hits are from Christian Marx.
This is the same person who developed the new rear main Viton seal for the TR2-4 4 cylinder engines that
are now being sold by Joe Alexander of Alexander Racing Enterprises and is featured on the cover of the
VTR magazine. I have already bought one and am in the process of installing it. The article in magazine has
one extra step than the included instructions, (trimming a notch out of the seal), but otherwise is the same.
I would be done by now but I had the crank, flywheel etc balanced and it is Winter here so I am not in a
big hurry. I bought a scale so I could do the rods and pistons myself. Lots of fun.

Bob Maassel
Fort Wayne, IN
1959 TR3A
tr3abobm77 at frontier.com