[TR] Triumph Entertainment

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Wed Dec 1 14:30:23 MST 2010

Hey George,
     I have a grainy VHS copy of "The Wonder Years" where a red TR3 plays prominently. It is about a guy that is ordered around by the family X-chromosomes and his TR3 is his escape. The Savage guy (whatever his name was on the show...) is witnessing this from the sidelines. About 30 or 40 minutes and pretty entertaining. You are welcome to borrow a copy if you return it.

     -Bill in Tehachapi