[TR] Secret to longevity

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 06:55:26 MDT 2010

That's really funny, Joe.  I've given my wife specific instructions on
what to do with my car and various scattered car parts in the event of my
untimely demise.  I always thought that this was a nice, responsible  gesture to
ease her anxiety but lately I'm wondering whether my motives may have
backfired......she keeps asking me "how much would that TR6 sell for
today??:)!!"

Chip

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 8/28/2010 1:22:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,