[TR] GT6 Oil Filter Adapter

tbe749 at aol.com tbe749 at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 06:02:37 MDT 2010

Sam

It is a tight fit for sure so if they supplied the wrong filter that could be
your problem. You definitely have to go in from the bottom underneath the
steering rod. You might have problems with the brass brake junction or bolt
attached to the frame. Just drained the oil and filter this weekend so I know
it will fit

Good luck
Tom