[TR] OK, the IRS differential is shot. Now what?

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 12 13:18:50 MDT 2010

I had a  young lad call me several months ago, he was driving his TR6
(either to or from Seattle) and suffered differential failure ... I
am on the VTR helper list  ... he had the car  towed here and we
removed the old diff ... NO oil ... He had to pay $750 for a rebuilt
one, installed it and he was on his way ...
Moral of the Story ... I bought a rebuilt Nissan Limited Slip from
GoodParts ... for a little over $800  (used R200 and all mounting
parts) ... simple installation ... better EVERYTHING ... So my adivce
would be "Pay the $$$$" and get back to driving.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford