[TR] Impossible to reply or contact

TR6Quebec TR6Quebec at videotron.ca
Wed Aug 11 21:29:32 MDT 2010

Okay.....Like Bob Danielson said: +guys & gals; no war on this please....!

Thank you Bob for your comments. Appreciated.

I did not knew MJB before and was told this p.m. only, that he is the
Webmaster, +Listmeister; of this list. He should have mentionned it.

Knowing that, my reply would have been different. But also, I would have
appreciated a direct e-mail instead.

I tought it was a lister and got frustrated by this "over sarcastic" reply.
That's the reason for my +friendlier; comment that I now regret.

So please, lets all move to more important things....

I'm not out yet so.......

Take care all.

Robert
TR6Quebec