[TR] Impossible to reply or contact

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Aug 11 21:06:36 MDT 2010

I've been a Mail List member for about 13 years now, have contributed to the
"server fund" without any acknowledgment of it being received (never
contributed again) and have moved more and more to the Forums. TR6Quebec is
a regular contributor to 6-Pack and a valued member. Having just read
through the response he got, I don't blame him one bit for feeling the way
that he does. He's new to this type of format, made a mistake, asked a
question and got sarcasm as a response. Where he is mistaken is in thinking
that the list members aren't friendly...............the people on this list
are great and have helped me immensely over the past 13 years. MJB has held
this together for a long time now on a shoe string budget but his sarcastic
response does nothing to help a newbie other then to drive him away from
this helpful group of people.  Sorry guys & gals but I side with TR6Quebec
on this one. No one likes to be shot down in public, especially with sarcasm
............. and I'm sure my turn is next.

Nomex on.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,