[TR] Fwd: Replicate Cal. License Plates?

Hans de Ferrante tr3 at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 11 00:24:12 MDT 2010

These plates were originally  assigned to this car and I have the old
registration to proof it. However, in the mean time, I took new plates
out and was told by the DMV that alI I would have to do is come in
with the 2 plates and the original registration (which I then did not
yet have) to get it reinstated. The problem is to get the clerk to
accept the second plate as original. For that it needs to be a good
METAL replica.

Hans

Begin forwarded message: