[TR] TR2/3 - Source for 3/4" alternator pulley.

Angelo Graham agraham at execulink.com
Mon Aug 9 12:12:22 MDT 2010

Hello List:
Following a GM alternator conversion on my '2, used the original pulley
machined to fit. Still having some belt problems and and a smaller,
stock GM diameter (2.5" - 2.6") pulley would solve this.
Recall seeing a source for a new billet 3/4" x 2.5" pulley to fit the GM
alternator. Anyone recall a source for this pulley? Have done a search,
but nothing seems to turn up. Maybe I'm dreaming about this.
A trip to my local machine shop to have one made up in order?
Thanks for any help with this
Angelo Graham