[TR] List diagnosis requested TR6

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Mon Aug 9 09:48:06 MDT 2010

I've had this with my 4A a couple of times over the years. Rear shock
absorber bolts can do this as can a brake shoe not being quite  tucked up
properly inside the drums. FWIW I'd take the rear wheels off and have a go
at both these before getting to diff mounts and diffs. Also those rubber
pads that you bolt up the diff with can compress after many years and give a
clonk.

David Brister,
1967 TR4A
(Thankfully clonk free.at the moment!)