[TR] List diagnosis requested TR6

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 21:13:29 MDT 2010

 One other slim possibility is that the brake backing plate is loose? Happened
to me on a Spitfire....

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us