[TR] List diagnosis requested TR6

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 9 08:33:41 MDT 2010

Common problem with my 72' TR6. I ignore it until I have time to crawl under
and tighten down the lever shock bolts. Problem instantly goes away. Maybe
this time I will add some thread lock. My restoration used about 95% of the
original bolts. We all know what happens to the threads in old bolts.

Alex
72 TR6
59 TR3A