[TR] List diagnosis requested TR6

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 06:52:10 MDT 2010

In a message dated 8/8/2010 5:20:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fogbro1 at comcast.net writes:

Ever since its restoration many years and thousands of miles ago, my
brother's
'76 TR6 has made a "clunk" when changing direction as in backing  up, then
going forward or going forward, then backing up.

ED,
My 71 Six does the same thing even though I have replaced,  checked and
repaired every component like you have. I replaced  the diff and both rear hubs
as well with no effect on the dreaded  clunk!!!!!  My 250 did it too.  I
will have to try the e brake teat  on the Six.  The 250 is still in pieces
presently.
Frustrating Huh?
Darrell