[TR] TR4A Radiator

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 19:16:32 MDT 2010

 If the top and bottom tanks are in good shape, consider finding a good
radiator shop and having it recored?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us