[TR] Fwd: wood inside doors

HANS DEFERRANTE tr3 at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 3 22:22:08 MDT 2010

Hi Gary,

I got my  '61 TR3  largely in boxes and am just about to finish  the
restoration. I was quite puzzled as to how the side curtains plates
attached to the door until I saw your e-mail. There was nothing like
it in those boxes. Could you, or some one out there, take some photos
that show what they look like and how  and where they fit in the
doors and I 'll try to fashion something perhaps from laminated wood,
if necessary?
Thanks,

Hans

Begin forwarded message: