[TR] [6pack] TRF Summer Party 2010

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 16:32:41 MDT 2010

In a message dated 8/1/2010 8:06:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
trmarty at hotmail.com writes:

What are  your thoughts?

Marty,
First Thought? Everyone who attended "Lucked Out Big Time" on the weather,
good job Dave or whomever ordered that up.  The Mudster Factory never  more
I hope. Second, shucks, some of us must work, especially during prime time
vacation season when many conflicts abound.  Therefore early notice is
important.  Then, I Like the Drive End Movie, and I really like the  Pewter
Mugs that were once awarded.  Honest Injun, I just put a second  place ribbon
from 2002, second place in class autocross in my  showcase. I have a few  of
those thrown about. I believe the downgrade  in awards took some wind out of
the sails of the Event.

All that being said I am pissed that I had to work.  I think my 70  Spit,
1296 could have wiped Team Sukey out.  Of course it would  have required a
good driver which is not me at this time. Then I bet I could  have put it in
the Show and won something.  Charles is the Best, by  far, I will not miss
another summer party ever!
Bummed Big Time.
Darrell