[TR] [6pack] TRF Summer Party 2010

Don Sforza djsforza at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 06:02:45 MDT 2010

The TRF Summer Party has always been a hoot. I've missed it the past several
years, but my '4 did take 2 Best in Class's and how can you beat meeting ALL
those people you've talked to over the phone. I missed the first one, but
was there for #2, #4 and #6... 400 cars, Main Street in Indiana on Sunday
morning lined both side for a 1/4 miles with JUST TR6's!!!  Impressive to
say the least.

Living in Florida makes it even tougher to get there (Connecticut was so
close by comparison!)... the TR4 was solld to a collector several years ago,
too. Maybe a flight into Jimmt Stewart Airport!!

In spite of the difficulties with TRF in years past (long backorders, etc.),
it remains THE place for accurate replacement parts for our LBC's. And the
fact that the parts numbers MATCH the factory manuals is a real bonus. And
the Summer Party is the place to celebrate it all.

Don Sforza
Ex CT16707L (anyone know where this car is now?)