[TR] TR3 Radiator Shroud question

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Aug 1 14:09:44 MDT 2010

A follow-up question:

The radiator end of the larger pieces has a crimp that implies that it is
bent forward.  The question is: does it bend just to lay against the front
of the radiator or does it bend about 115degrees so that it rests against
the side of the radiator?   That would mean the center piece is wider than
the radiator and has to bend away from the front to attach to the side
pieces.   Sure wish I could find the center piece - that would probably
answer the question.

If anyone has an image of the mounted shroud - that could also be helpful.

Thanks again
Carl