[TR] Tr6 rims for a tr3a

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 1 11:21:00 MDT 2010

David,

For my TR6 project I went with Superlite 15x6 with 205/70/15 BFG tires.

I finally mounted them today and the fit is perfect and they really look
great.

One of these days I will put the same wheel on my 58 TR3A. But I will test fit
the 205s before I get rubber for the 3. I am guessing the 205s will be to wide
for the 3. Maybe I will go with a 185 or 195 for the 3 when that time comes.

For my 63 4, I have 4.5/15 Dayton wires fitted them with 165/15 Coopers. For
some reason, the TR4 looks best with wire wheels in my opinion.

Bob