[TR] Independent air filter test and oil test

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Wed Apr 28 16:10:28 MDT 2010

Always want to say that the list saves me money, but it also makes me want to try stuff out that costs money.

After I posted the results of my oil analysis from my 72 TR6, Castrol oil with a bottle of ZDDPlus, I gots lots of comments.

Based on the air filter discussion, I just removed my K&N filters, replaced with paper from TRF, and plan to drive the car this summer and have another oil analysis done next spring.  I will post to the list the results.

I have heard from others that folks on the VTR list are also testing with BlackStone Labs.  Hopefully enough testing will be done to give us something to compare to.

Putting the hard top away, going to be 80 this weekend.

Thanks,

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6