[TR] Identifying Spitfire Cylinder head # TKC 2748( Now another Head and Block)

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Thu Apr 22 21:43:04 MDT 2010

Hi Andy, Thanks for the link. I was trying Google with the # today and didn't
get this link.
At the Canley Classics Website I also put in another Head I have on a Block,,
# 515573 and it
came back as a  CYLINDER HEAD - HERALD 13/60 UNLEADED. What's this mean by
Unleaded?
It doesn't even have the Air Injection Ports. Is this an early MkIV maybe?
  It's presently sitting on Engine Block # FK32033UE.. This comes up NLA at
Canley Classics.
Do You know what Vintage Block it is?
Cheers,
Wayne