[TR] Identifying Spitfire Cylinder head # TKC 2748

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 20:15:42 MDT 2010

 Well, a quick Google search on TKC2748 would lead me to believe that it's
probably a 9.0:1 Spitfire 1500 head, circa 1976 (but not California?).

See:

<http://www.canleyclassics.com/searchforapart/?ptno=TKC2748>

<http://www.sideways-technologies.co.uk/forum/Blah.pl/Blah.pl?v-print/m-12369
13227/>

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us