[TR] STANPART 00001 Service Tool aka cloth peg

dave1massey at cs.com dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Apr 20 06:07:18 MDT 2010

Which all gives greater emphasis to the adage of 'keep it simple'
in which the respective efficacies of purpose of the basic mousetrap and the
clothes peg in their respective applications are hard to beat. Not sure where
or how you could use a mousetrap in an LBC but I'd be interested to learn
people's ideas.

Well, I, for one, am considering using mouse traps to secure the loose ends of
the hood stick cover when the snaps fail.

;-)

Seriously, having a car that was chewed on (and nested in) by those buggers,
there are applications for mouse traps in these things.

Cheers

Dave Massey