[TR] TR air cleaners?

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 17 14:59:32 MDT 2010

All I can say is that if you want clean air you have a couple of choices: you can use an oiled batting filter like the k/n or a large oil bath filter.
Paper filters allow particles to penetrate in greater quantity than k/n. Real studies bear this out. On the other hand, we have subjective opinions.
I encourage everyone to check out the various studies and make up your mind based on impartial facts.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone