[TR] spam

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 19:10:40 MDT 2010

I'm just very curious.
i opened this yahoo account a few months ago when the list was having trouble with my aol account.
i use it exclusively for the this list only.
now it seems i signed up as "Joe" who attended Dublin high school in Ohio and I'm just dying to know the guys and gals i went to school with. and they mail me daily to tell me who else is wanting to meet me.
except of course I'm frank and i went to school in Liverpool UK.
have you guys been signed up for a strange school in some state you never lived in?
frank