[TR] low compression on cylinder no. 6

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 20:16:31 MDT 2010

I had two guys come over to look at a mga I had for sale.  I had filled the cylinders with arc and put corks in the plug holes.
One guy was in the cockpit with the other bent over the engine when I came back from a phone call.  Before I could say anything, the guy inside pulled the starter knob.
Large stripes of atf appeared in his hair, on his pants and on his shirt.
Oops. He said, 'rings must be good.' Without missing a beat!

Best, ray
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone