[TR] Post 60000 TR3 question - rear seat platform

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Apr 10 19:05:30 MDT 2010

No wonder I didn't remember them. Didn't have the rear seat cushion.
Thanks Larry & John -
There is another pair of holes further back - were they for the same purpose. a couple inches in front of the capture nuts for the fuel tank straps.
The front pair will be covered by the footpads for a roll bar.
Since I won't have a rear seat - I'll just plug them with some small bolts so I don't have to worry about moisture splashing up through the holes.

Tomorrow is another 'red letter' day. The tub will be going back onto the chassis. I have done all that I can in preparation.
Decided to hold off on the fan/radiator just to make it a little easier - also don't need to worry about messing them up.