[TR] TRAILER

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Fri Apr 9 13:18:36 MDT 2010

Hi Joe,
    Thanks for the info. I can build one to my Specs as well. I was
wondering if it was close
and a deal, it would be an advantage over buying material etc. I want one
that can handle my
Formula Ford but also handle the weight of 2500 lbs. or so for my other
Cars. I'd like to make
one with side panels that could hold Cross Hoops for Canvas to go with the
Canvas Cover of
my ex British Leyland Service Vehicle (Dibbens Garage, Wimborne Dorset) 65
Land Rover 109
Pickup I plan to Tow with.
Cheers,
Wayne
64 TR4 (project)
69 Spitfire (Solid and Straight Basket Case)
75 TR6 (Daily Driver)