[TR] Rear oil seal leak

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Apr 7 22:15:41 MDT 2010

Terry,
Last year it did not leak at all, this year after yet another dis-assembly I
am seeing just a minor bit of seepage/dampness where it fits to the block.
I am going to loosen everything and re-set it in the block hole and see if
that cures the problem.  Sadly, I think the rear main is still the on-going
problem child!
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566