[TR] Rear oil seal leak

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 15:31:45 MDT 2010

>Has anyone got a spare hanging round their garage they have no use for that
>I could buy?

Two things:

One, I switched to "text" for e-mail.  Does that solve the problem of the indiscriminate "B"s that appeared in my e-mails?

Two, You might try Mike in Vermont.  He has (had) a barn full of TR3 parts,lots of NOD electricals too.  (802) 439-5815.  I haven't been in contact with him for several years, so I don't know if he's still doing business.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
Gonna have to pound out the oil pan this weekend, try to stop the oil leaks.  Same with the valve cover.