[TR] Rear oil seal leak

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Apr 7 09:08:51 MDT 2010

Don't you have a vented oil filler cap on your TR4?  If there is excessive
crankcase pressure, this should handle it easily without have to add the
vent from the TR3, which can be another source of oil leaks unto itself.

Regards,

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566