[TR] That would be, Cosmic Jesting: The Loki Effect; Coyote Laughing

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 14:43:54 MDT 2010

Before winter, I washed the TR3A, brought it into the garage, lovingly waxed
and polished to glistening beauty, carefully covered with a mid-quality
carcover, and stowed for the winter in the garage.B  That would be the longest
period ever that it stayed clean and bright:B  it is a daily driver, after
all.

...So.B  My first drive.B  My driveway is 880 feet long, and I didn't make it
to the pavement before the fenders and spoke wheels were splashed with mud.

I'm thinking beauty mud treatment and let it go.B  After a washing, it's
guaranteed to rain, like the car is one of those sticky mouse traps for muck.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire (still working on that ASCII thing:B  must be an alien
artifact)