[TR] TR3 Brake system question

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Apr 4 19:06:05 MDT 2010

On to the next set of questions.   :^)

I have the 5-way connection; the brake light switch and a questionable
restrictor valve - a part that is no longer available.   What is its purpose
and how will I tell if it is working.

Also, what is the routing of the brake pipe from the 5-way to the Master
Cylinder.  I know it goes up and across the firewall but I am at a quandary of
how it travels.  I won't be installing this one until the body is back on the
chassis.

I have installed all of the other pipes (except the ones at the master
cylinder)

Didn't get to the fuel lines.  The day went too fast.

Thanks again for the all of the wisdom of the collective...
Carl

Almost back on schedule - about one week behind.