[TR] TR3 tea holders

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 13:58:06 MST 2010

I've used an "octopus" cup holder for a couple of years also, both in the TR3 and the Stag. I've had it tip over with my coffee travel mug which is tall. I've been planning to come up with a wider "footprint" for the holder. Either attaching it to a larger diameter piece of plywood or applying some velco "hook side" to the bottom of the cup so it will grab the carpet - don't know if this would hurt the carpet or not. I'll probably go with the plywood.
Tom

Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 tea holders

I have used an "octopus" cup holder for years. It has zero installation
time and can be removed quickly when you don't need it. It can also be used
in other cars. It also is good for holding things like a cel-phone,
sunglasses, wallet or EZ-Pass when driving on a toll road, etc.

Amazon has them here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=octopus+cup+holder&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=1100353661&ref=pd_sl_8f93s4b27f_e