[TR] TR3 tea holders

Tom Walling & Wendy Rose pdqtr6 at suscom-maine.net
Thu Apr 1 12:40:35 MST 2010

I have used an "octopus" cup holder for years.  It has zero installation
time and can be removed quickly when you don't need it.  It can also be used
in other cars.  It also is good for holding things like a cel-phone,
sunglasses, wallet or EZ-Pass when driving on a toll road, etc.

Amazon has them here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=octopus+cup+holder&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=1100353661&ref=pd_sl_8f93s4b27f_e