[TR] TR4A Radiator Duct

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:44:04 MDT 2009

Hi Alan,
Thank you for the reply.  The 4A radiator duct, from what I've heard
through my inquiry on the List, appears to be a different design relative to
the TR4.  Also, the 4A duct is apparently hard to find though I'm still
searching.  I'm checking with TRF and Triumphs Only for availability of this
duct.  I believe Moss only has the TR4 version....I may have to make an
aluminum/plastic duct as you did.
Thanks again,
Pat