[TR] towing

John A. Wise 60TR3A at cox.net
Sat Sep 26 22:23:44 MDT 2009

In 1972 I towed my 58 MGA from Webb AFB in West Texas to Pittsburgh,
PA to attend grad school.  I had a hitch made that bolted on the
bumper bolts and used the same hitch to tow it from Pittsburgh to St
Louis for my first civilian job4 years later.  I used the car daily
for 6 more years  I had no problems from either tow & only sold the
car when I bought a 240Z.

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A