[TR] TR4A Sputtering - Partially Solved

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Sat Sep 19 19:47:18 MDT 2009

I 've been running a petronix for the last 9 years.
Now, I have had skipping and plug fouling problems from time to time.  But
it ended up being bad rotors.
In a two month time frame, I went through 3 cheap rotors, before ordering
the upgrade rotor.  Haven't had a problem since.

A lot  of people would have blamed the petronix and probably switched it out
for points and tossed out a perfectly  good petronix.
 9 years in a daily driver and still ticking.
200K + miles : I don't think I would have got that far on one set of points.

Cheers

Al Salvatore