[TR] Help trying to align my bonnet on TR6

Wayne rengrave at verizon.net
Sat Sep 19 15:07:24 MDT 2009

Anyone have a trick for aligning the bonnet on a TR6?
Every time I try another position the bonnet seems to not be lined up where it
should be when I close it.
It seems to be always hugging the drivers side, almost hits the fender when
closing, and when almost closed
the gap is large on the passenger side along the top of the fender and tight
on the drivers side.
Is it possible that I may need to bend the hinge brackets?
I only removed the bolts on the bonnet, I did not move the hinge bolts to the
body at all when I removed the hood
8 years ago for the engine rebuild.

Wayne
73 TR6