[TR] Oil Pressure

Brad Kahler brad.kahler at 141.com
Thu Sep 17 09:33:13 MDT 2009

My discussion with Kas hinged more on what oil pressure would be best for
the engine, not how to make it happen.  My question to him was how much
pressure is enough.  I don't now enough about windage trays to know whether
the sumps in our cars can support a higher volume/pressure situation.

I would have liked to gotten into how to achieve consistant higher pressures
with him but at the time I was dealing with trying to get Susan's car back
on the track so there was no real time for philosophical questions :)

Brad