[TR] Oil Pressure

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 03:35:52 MDT 2009

List:  thanks to all who replied.

As usual, I like Randall's caveat.  My newly-rebuilt engine was reading 50
at idle and 80 at 3000 rpm:  I dialed it back by adjusting the set-up on the
filter head and now it reads 30 and 50 respectively.  My other car has a
much wider span of pressures over the rpm range, so I think I'll get the
gauge checked out as well.

Andrew