[TR] Cup Holder and Interior Lighting

Arakelian, Peter arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Tue Sep 15 12:04:20 MDT 2009

Interior lighting:  That light that fits onto the back of the trans
tunnel is stock, but I have seen friends who have mounted it between the
sunvisors on the windshield frame.  Fits perfectly and lights the
interior very well.

Cup holder:  I have yet to see one better than the one offered by Moss,
100-785.  It has a large diameter with tall sides.  The bottom tucks
under the edge of the carpet for the width of the holder.  I have run it
in my TR6 for years.  Works GREAT!  No spills, no worries.  Go to the
web site to see a not very good picture.
If you are coming to Triumphest, I'll show it to you.

Peter Arakelian - 1971 TR6