[TR] Clutch part source

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Sep 14 21:28:27 MDT 2009

> Problem is, I cant' find the
> little pin and
> spring thingy that holds the clutch rod into the bell crank
> on the clutch
> shaft.

I think the pin is the same as the TR3A, which seems to be available from
TRF, P/N 57195, $5.95.  However, my TR4A SPC only shows the pin, spring &
clevis as an assembly (P/N 57193 which is also shown for $30).

They don't list the spring separately, but it's a very non-critical item so
I just found something close in the parts bin and cut it to fit.  All it
does is help keep the joint from rattling.

Randall