[TR] Clutch part source

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Mon Sep 14 19:24:53 MDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I have one more thing to bolt on my TR4A chassis before I put the tub back
on and that is the clutch slave. Problem is, I cant' find the little pin and
spring thingy that holds the clutch rod into the bell crank on the clutch
shaft. Since the car was in "kit form" when I bought it, there may have very
likely never been one there. I just checked with Moss and both parts are
N/A.
Has anyone bought on recently or is there a suggested substitute?
Thanks,
Dave Connitt
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a

I just installed a RevingtonTR stainless exhaust system if you want to check
that out. Very nice system..