[TR] Brake master cylinder and bleeding the brakes.

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sat Sep 12 18:48:29 MDT 2009

I'll throw one more option out there......Ted Schumacher at
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/ Ted's been in the TR business forever
and usually beats everyone else's prices. I got rebuilt front calipers and
servo from him last year and the quality of the rebuild was excellent. His
site doesn't list everything he has so just give him a call.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD