[TR] Anti theft for LBCs

ZinkZ10C at aol.com ZinkZ10C at aol.com
Sat Sep 12 18:17:31 MDT 2009

I've seen the basic GPS type system on commercial trucks. The transmitter
is about 1" X 2" X 4," has a single wire for a antenna, battery feed wire,
ignition on wire and a ground.  Nothing complicated.

The antenna is just a regular wire that gets tucked along the inside of the
windshield.  If the battery is disconnected the monitoring co stops seeing
a signal then will call the phone # you have provided.  I suspect there is a
" If the signal ( truck ) goes X miles from placeY, call the owner. "

Harold</HTML>