[TR] mild cam update (again) lol

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 12 18:06:09 MDT 2009

I've been bugging the list for some time about problems in getting my newly
re-built engine running right with the S2 cam (tr-6).  I finally just sent the
distributor off to Jeff at Advanced Distributor and got it back yesterday,
installed today.  What a differance!  The renewing/recurving worked wonders!
Just got back from a 20 mile run and didn't wanna stop driving!  I still plan
on experimenting with valve adjustment and timing but for now finally my job
is just driving!  Thanks again to the list for all the help.  I've saved many
messages and still go back over them for help.

thanks again!

gary n.