[TR] Anti theft for LBCs

fred thomas frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 12 16:32:54 MDT 2009

Dan installed =three=(3) anti theft devices in my 3 some years back, I have
a switch to cutoff the electric fuel pump, a time delay switch to cut off
the fuel pump after about one mile, and of course a switch for a 100% shut
down of the entire electrical system, all work very well, if you forget to
turn them on you are quickly reminded for the road "side"  FT