[TR] question about renovating leather seats

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Sep 11 06:12:07 MDT 2009

In a message dated 9/11/2009 12:17:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
don at napanet.net writes:
> It has black leather seats which are showing their age.  Has anyone on
> the
> list found any leather renovating products that really do work?  I have
> seen ads in various car magazines which promise a lot, but not sure what
> they really deliver.

Go to the experts.  Look for a tack shop or saddle maker and consult with
them.  In a pinch a local Farm and Fleet or Tractor Supply outlet may have
something that will work.  Skip the leather care products at the Auto
Schlepper.  They're bupkis.

Dave